Friday, August 22, 2008

This is What I Know....

I will be 46 next Tuesday.
After 46 years this is what I know...
  • blueberries make me shudder
  • frogs make me freak
  • bottle feeding a baby giraffe is not easy
  • Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth
  • I can tell you what html is
  • I was born to create things
  • I adore my computer
  • without a doubt, geocaching is the best hobby in the world
  • scrapbooking is a close second
  • I love living in the country
  • I hate deactivated roads
  • hiking in the woods is incredible
  • driving in the woods, at night, makes me stop talking
  • I love my Mapbooks (yes they are mine, not Tony's)
  • the GPS is the best invention since the telephone
  • the difference between horns and antlers
  • I cannot sleep without a blanket over my ear
  • 1 am is my favourite time of the day
  • old dogs CAN learn new tricks
  • My parents raised me right
  • no one has better cousins, uncles or aunts than me (OK that's a little biased)
  • I have the most wonderful friends
  • God's peace is miraculous
  • My daughters are amazing
  • My husband loves me unconditionally (while knowing all these wierd things about me)
  • I love how my Creator designed me to be uniquely Me

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful

I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13 &14






4 comments:

kfroese said...

great post dawnelle, the html comment made me smile, you've done well grasshopper! :) i'm only 8 years and 1 day behind you.

J &; L said...

You live in a delightful world, very different from mine- also interesting and challenging!

Jack

Peter said...

OK, a few comments ... blueberries make you shudder?! I knew you had issues but blueberries ...

Oh and that part about adoring your computer... I thought that was what husband were for :).

Good thoughts. I am always glad that people aren't me ... where in the world would we be without people like you (OK and me too :).

Steve said...

Happy Birthday Dawnelle!!

Age is just a number, you will always be my cool cousin.